I came across this short video and it drew me in.
Reasons why I like it:
- Yes, it’s an advertisement for Nike’s FuelBand. But it’s also a documentary film (my favorite kind) delivered in a very unusual way.
- The energy is high. The pacing is fast.
- Even though the main character visits 13 countries in 10 days, all in less than 5 minutes, the video still tells a story.
- It has a home-movie feel, which gives it a certain authenticity. Even though it looks like a home movie, it’s been very carefully crafted.
- The moment where he takes a leap.
Can your organization tell its story in a similar fashion?